Our charity is providing free English (ESOL) classes to migrants, refugees and asylum seekers in community venues across Leeds.
We are now accepting volunteers to teach English for life in Leeds/UK.
Classes are for 2 hours each session within a friendly learning setting.
No formal teaching qualifications required. No previous work experience required. Only your commitment to help other people.
Teaching materials, training and support will be provided.
- Gain work experience and support in teaching people in the community across Leeds.
- Plan, prepare and teach English/ESOL to help people improve their speaking, reading and writing skills
- Develop your organisational and communication skills
- Organise and facilitate activities and trips to enhance people’s classroom learning.
- Improve your CV and future job/career options.
If you have any questions, please email Jessica.email@example.com
TO APPLY: Send you CV with cover letter to Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org