New for this January a new 4 week employability course “Get Into Work” supporting refugees towards employment.
The course includes:
– Understanding the job market in the UK and the process of applying for jobs
– You and your skills. Matching your skills and experience to an employers job description.
– Applying for jobs. Learn how to write about your skills and experience in a job application.
– Build confidence at interview. Find out what is expected and get a chance to practice.
The visit aimed at refugees* who:
– have English at entry two or above
– are thinking about starting work
– have applied for lots of jobs but haven’t got a job yet
– are working but want to get a better job
– want to develop their employability skills so they are more confident finding work
Places for the January courses are now closed, but if you’d like to join the next courses in March 2020, there are up to 40 places available. Pre-book your place with us *now* either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0113 2624600
* The “Get Into Work” course and support from New Roots is open to refugees with the right to work. Please check www.pathyorkshire.co.uk/new-roots/ for full details of eligibility criteria.