Would you like to:
- Share your talents and energy with someone who feels isolated and struggles to communicate in English
- Train as a Volunteer English (ESOL) Teacher in community-based learning
- Become Mentors and Befrienders to migrants in local communities
- Experience a sense of pride in your accomplishments
- Meet like-minded people
- Develop your skills and improve your CV
- Help local people in the community
PATH Yorkshire is currently recruiting for volunteers to join our team. Whether you are a working adult, college and university students, looking for work, retired, you are welcome to join our team.
We need Volunteers for:
Befrienders and Mentors to Migrants in York, Selby and Harrogate
English/ESOL Teachers in Leeds communities – Beginners Level
English/ESOL Friends in Leeds communities – help and assist learners during classes
For more details and information on how to become a VOLUNTEER at PATH Yorkshire, email Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jessica on 0113 2624600.