Join our award winning Talk English project.
Would you like to:
- Share your talents and energy with someone who feels isolated and struggles to communicate in English
- Train as a Volunteer English (ESOL) Teacher in community-based learning
- Experience a sense of pride in your accomplishments
- Meet like-minded people
- Develop your skills, improve your CV and career options
- Help local people in the community
PATH Yorkshire is currently recruiting for volunteers to join our team. Whether you are working, in college or university, looking for work, retired, you are welcome to join our dedicated team of volunteers in communities.
We need Volunteers for:
English/ESOL Teachers in Leeds communities – Beginners Level
English/ESOL Friends in Leeds communities – help and assist learners during classes
For more details and information on how to become a VOLUNTEER at PATH Yorkshire, email Jessica.email@example.com
Teaching resources, full training and continuous development training will be provided. Travel expenses will also be provided.
Next training days: Training sessions will be arranged through out summer. For more details, please contact Jessica at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org or our office 0113 262 4600