Our employment support programmes and projects are to develop, empower and support individuals. Our services include training and workshops on personal development, confidence building, English classes and employability skills development.
PATH Solutions for Yorkshire Business
We actively provide business support and recruitment solutions for employers in Leeds and the Yorkshire region. Our business support ranges from consultancy to training your staff to develop their work and professional skills. Our recruitment solutions are specifically targeted to reach hard to reach communities, disadvantaged groups and the Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic communities.
For 30 years, PATH Yorkshire has successfully partnered with private corporations, local councils and other public offices, NHS, BBC, educational institutions, Joseph Rowntree Foundation, housing associations, and third sector employers.
Diversity Recruitment for Modern Business Innovation
- Diversity is a key driver of innovation – a diverse set of skills, experiences, perspectives and cultures are crucial to innovation and development of new ideas
- Diversity enables organisations to adapt in the current fast-changing environment, effectively drawing in a broader customer base and meeting the needs of emerging new markets
We offer various services to business and organisations through consultancy, management support and training for staff and volunteers. Our tailored support to address the challenges of attracting, developing and retaining staff is developed from tried and tested models and addresses the diversity of your workforce. Employers in partnership with PATH have improved their productivity and become agile within the market.
We also help you save on recruitment costs by undertaking and administering a comprehensive recruitment service by:
- Planning a recruitment event in community venues
- Drafting recruitment adverts
- Marketing, publicising and advertising the opportunities in the media and community groups
- Alerting over 2200 Black, Asian and Minority clients on our database of the opportunities available
- Implementing and monitoring recruitment campaigns
- Holding information sessions in key community settings
- Sourcing applications
- Post interview notifications to unsuccessful applicants