PATH Yorkshire in partnership with Stonewall delivers training to teachers through TRAIN THE TRAINER course. This course gives pastoral, anti-bullying and PSHE leads the knowledge, tools and confidence to train colleagues on tackling homophobic, biphobic and transphobic bullying and celebrating difference, as well as meeting the requirement of the new Ofsted inspection framework. Participating schools become members of Stonewall’s School Champions programme.
- Learn practical techniques to train other staff in your school on how to tackle homophobic, biphobic and transphobic bullying and celebrate difference.
- Practical ways of including different families in the curriculum.
- Gain an overview of the current state of homophobic, biphobic and transphobic bullying and its impact on pupil achievement and school performance.
- Find out how to meet your Ofsted and legal requirements under the Equality Act 2010.
- Be inspired by best practice from other schools.
Tuesday, 09 May 2016 (9:30 am – 4:00 pm) for PRIMARY & SECONDARY SCHOOLS
Park Plaza Hotel, Boar Lane, City Square, Leeds LS1 5NS (near Leeds Train Station, City Centre)
Buffet Lunch, Refreshments, Tea/Coffee will be provided for the day.
Cost: £240 (including VAT) per delegate
Includes 1 year School Champions Programme Membership and Resources
For any enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org